Temple
Zip code

Wudee

Frontiersman
Kalash Klub
Jul 10, 2018
Georgia
@wudee did the epidurals help any?
I dont know what all you have going on but I got an internal stimulator put in last year and it has helped with the pain some.
I have also had 6 epidurals in the last 6 weeks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I got some relief from it, not nearly what I have in the past from them. Still dealing with massive spasms and numbness in my leg. Going to have an evaluation in the morning. Apparently the nerves in my vertebrae are fucked...

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
I got some relief from it, not nearly what I have in the past from them. Still dealing with massive spasms and numbness in my leg. Going to have an evaluation in the morning. Apparently the nerves in my vertebrae are fucked...
Sounds like a entrapment but hoping it’s something that can be fixed. I’m about to text you actually gonna swing by a little later!

Slacker1972

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Franklin, Ga
Zip code
Mine are too.
I had L5-S1 fusion 2 years ago but that didnt help so last year I got the stimulator implanted and it helps but I still need the injections and I take Lyrica 100mg 4 times a day, Lyrica is a nerve numbing pill.
It all helps but I still have leg and foot pain.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk