Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Debating on getting that Glock 26 complete frame. But looking at the prices of a slide and parts ect, it still doesn’t seem cheaper than a BL Glock 26..

Building from a kit sure ain't cheaper. I do like the P80 frame feel better, just my opinion. Even with a built frame, the slide/barrel/parts/sights are still going to cost at least $250.

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
Anyone two of this is a gen 3 or a gen 4? Seller said he doesn’t know.
I think 3 because the textur
View attachment 61113

Definitely not a 4, the mag release is a tiny rectangle. They started doing the larger squre-ish in gen 4s. I don’t believe they had a gen 2 -26 either, and I don’t believe gen 2s had finger groove grips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
That's dang sure what I'd do. I like matching numbers, not to mention that's cheaper than I built out a P80 kit that came with a free barrel. And I bought the cheapest slide I could find on Ebay.
To be honest I don’t know what new glocks go for since I don’t even look at them until I decide I wasn’t another and get a BL. Academy is normally high but $500 range is what i see. That’s crazy. The price was a reason I didn’t do a p80 a few months ago. I can get factory stuff, cheaper, the same price, or just a tad more expensive

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
To be honest I don’t know what new glocks go for since I don’t even look at them until I decide I wasn’t another and get a BL. Academy is normally high but $500 range is what i see. That’s crazy. The price was a reason I didn’t do a p80 a few months ago. I can get factory stuff, cheaper, the same price, or just a tad more expensive

I refer to things that cost five bills as "a glock".... Gotta get a set of tires? That's about a glock-and-a-half. New water heater for the hosue? That's about half-a-glock.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
It is not as satisfactory as it seems. When sudden bills come up and you see cases of money just sitting on the shelf.
It has been a shitty weekend.

Sorry you had a shitty weekend buddy. And yes when you get unexpected bills, you can look in your safe, or at a stack of ammo on the shelves, either way it's money you have spent.
Right now, it seems impossible to really move anything in my honest opinion. It's a buyer's market right now.