• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Morning krew !

Like some others, today will be my last day of work for 10 days. I'll check email next week, but won't go into the office.

Stang and gauge, messages incoming.

Our Christmas party is Sunday night.

In high school, I slept on my friend's bedroom floor and paid his mom $40 a week. As an adult today, I know that I ate more than $40 of food a week, but that's what I could afford.

Last book I read was Extreme Ownership, great book. Augusta, your son would like it. Anybody going into the military, great viewpoints. However, anybody in a management or team environment would benefit. I believe at least. I liked it. I have to be into what I'm reading, otherwise not happening.

Thinking about going to the RK Show tomorrow if you feel like and can make the drive...I think we're going to Amelia Island next week sometime...

Any other Kalashers going? Could do an informal M-n-G...$2 off coupons online...

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
Last 3 Books I've read:

Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey (Personal Finance) - I've enjoyed listening to his podcasts for a couple years now. His 7 baby steps make finances simple, but beyond that the book has a lot of good information and points. For someone struggling with financials, his program truly works, based on hundreds of thousands of testimonies.

Remarkable by Dr. Randy Ross and David Saylers - Fantastic book on Leadership, packed with good analogies.

One Second After by William R. Forstchen - Highly recommend for a survival/EOTWAWKI book; however, it seems a lot of the "fiction" has some very real research and it is fact based. A lot of good thought provoking information.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Just looked it up. The one in Atlanta ? Not out of the realm of possibility at all

Yep, on Jonesboro Rd...

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Thinking about going to the RK Show tomorrow if you feel like and can make the drive...I think we're going to Amelia Island next week sometime...

Any other Kalashers going? Could do an informal M-n-G...$2 off coupons online...
Dude if you go to Amelia island hit me up. I’m at st Simmons/Jekyll. Brunswick isn’t far at all from Amelia island.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter