American Revival Apparel Company

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
"After October's mass shooting in Roseburg, Ore., Obama said his team was looking for ways to tighten gun laws without a vote in Congress"

That just enrages me on so many levels

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
WTF is this gun show loophole? I bought one long ago and until I showed them my permit,he was gonna call me in for check.
Yeah, more marketing. Sale with inferring that "online sales" allow you to have a gun shipped to your house. It would be awesome though.

Every Euro friend is convinced that a child in the US could buy a gun online and have it shipped to them. THAT's how anti-gun marketing works...and it really fucking works.

Reactions: txcruiser

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Yeah, more marketing. Sale with inferring that "online sales" allow you to have a gun shipped to your house. It would be awesome though.

Every Euro friend is convinced that a child in the US could buy a gun online and have it shipped to them. THAT's how anti-gun marketing works...and it really fucking works.

if only....

Reactions: Laufen

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
i buy most of my weapons at gun shops
have sold to private individuals a lot
have a lady im meeting Saturday to purchase a gun off of me,and she is wants to go the a FFL so gets put in her name, sure thing, but shes paying the fee,not ME

Reactions: Strider12

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
i buy most of my weapons at gun shops
have sold to private individuals a lot
have a lady im meeting Saturday to purchase a gun off of me,and she is wants to go the a FFL so gets put in her name, sure thing, but shes paying the fee,not ME
Yeah, it's not "putting it in her name" though. That paperwork sits at the FFL.

Reactions: sam