Opinions Needed

Howard Law

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I think the bolt action would be cool as fuck and the Mac would be expensive but would have a real good shot of gaining value.

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
Everyone has a 9mm AR though. I'm looking for something unique that will have an opportunity to increase in value.
Everyone has a 9mm AR though. I'm looking for something unique that will have an opportunity to increase in value.
True the AR platform is EVERYWHERE, and not looking to increase in value unless the WH starts pushing/passing legislation against them again.

But to that, I don't see a Tavor increasing either.

As mentioned before. FA seems to be THE investment and way to be different at the same time.

Reactions: AtlMedic

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
The new MPAs seem to be a pretty good deal at $550ish. I have no experience with them, but the MAC design seems to be a cheaper alternative for a 9 PCC.

Also, they just released a version that takes Glock mags if I recall.

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
I'm thinking just the opposite, a 9mm bullpup doesn't make any sense to me. A bullpups advantage is getting a rifle length barrels ballistics in a compact package. With the 9mm there's no advantage to a rifle length barrel.

Reactions: boss_hawg

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
Yup. Bad triggers are the main downfall of bullpups. I think Timney makes one for the Tavor though.
geissele makes one too. it's better.

name one modern, battle rifle issued to standard frontline troops that doesn't have a shitty trigger.

I'll be more specific..a trigger under six pounds.

also, by modern I mean "steyr aug or later"...so 1977 and on.

nothing intended as a dmr, either. just standard, general issue. also, straight out of the box sans after market.