'Lizbeth, Chooot

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

yz9890

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
couple of boxes of those on my local walmart shelf last night. 2 boxes of 7.63x39 and a box of 7.62nato as well. hopefully the crazy is calming down.

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
yz9890 said:
couple of boxes of those on my local walmart shelf last night. 2 boxes of 7.63x39 and a box of 7.62nato as well. hopefully the crazy is calming down.

I don't buy roses on Mother's Day or Valentine's Day because they jack up the prices, and I will do my best to avoid buying ammo during this latest fiasco.

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
My wife would probably love to have a box of that "Troy Landry" ammo and she doesn't even normally like to choot. She does love the show, though.

;D

RugerRon60

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Mohican Country Ohio
I was the Stonewall Range in Cleveland OH yesterday talking to a range employee and he seems to think the ammo suppliers are holding out a little to starve us then in about a month they are going to ship the orders at a much higher price. Myself I have no idea but it makes sense.

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Effington, Ohio
Shoot at Stonewall often, the last time being Friday and, IMO, they are a bit of a shooting mill. The range is usually filled all day every day this time of year.

Ammo has been historically expensive and in short supply there. The statement may have been a little self-serving.

If it were Fin, Feather & Fur talking...

RugerRon60

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Mohican Country Ohio
I prefer to get my ammo at the Fin, Blazer Brass 9mm $11.99 for a box of 50 all day. Love it. WalMart in Wooster when they have it are Federal's for $12.99. Just both Fin's, Ashland and Canton are a bit of a drive for me.

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Effington, Ohio
Our closest FFF is Middleburg Heights. Not close either, but worth the drive. Hate the Cuyahoga sales tax.

We don't go often, but we probably look like preppers when we hit the checkout counter.