JP Silent Capture Spring

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
I have my trusty ol' Doublestar rifle... Its a 16 inch bbl. M4 clone. Do you think I'd be able to tell a diffrence? I have well over 10k out of that rifle, worn out 4 sets of gas rings... I know that rifle in and out, no special trigger, pretty much bone stock. ( I do like the the BMC gunfighter chargeing handel ) I'm not trying to sound like a ass, honest question, do you think I'd be able to tell the diffrence between buffers?
I think you'd notice a difference in feel. But I don't know if that's really worth dropping $100 to you. If you ran a suppressor sometimes, it starts to make more sense. I like to tinker alot. With my ultimate goal being completely reliable with or without a suppressor, while also having a very smooth recoil impulse.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I think you'd notice a difference in feel. But I don't know if that's really worth dropping $100 to you. If you ran a suppressor sometimes, it starts to make more sense. I like to tinker alot. With my ultimate goal being completely reliable with or without a suppressor, while also having a very smooth recoil impulse.

I guess I need to shoot your rifle sometime... I'm happy to pay $50 bucks for a charging handle, that makes a big difference in the way I could run my gun, so it's not out of the realm for me to spend 100 bucks on a buffer, if I could tell a real difference in the way the gun runs, but not to just get rid of the "twang", that dose not really bother me.

Reactions: DarthVader