EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Oh shit.
My parents didn't believe in that kind of punishment. And I didn't do that with my kids either. Very barbaric to think parents still do that. I did make them stand in the corner!

I got soap in the mouth and the belt... Standing in the corner, would be easy time... I can't tell you how many nights I sat at the dinner table, until 10 or 11 pm b/c I refused to eat some sort of slimy nasty ass crap, my mother fixed for dinner.

Reactions: sam

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
Spare the rod, spoil the child.

It was probably for the best since I never feared my mom; she used to make idle threats because she didn't want to lay a hand on us, so she threatened us with our father's return from work (who would also rarely lay a hand on us).

However, I recall to this day pushing her to the breaking point, there was one situation when she was trying to get on my brother and I about something, she was so pissed that we were laughing it off that she yanked open a kitchen drawer and grabbed one of those old wooden pizza spatulas and started chasing us with it.

Dad got home and my brother and I thought we were done, but dad couldn't keep a straight face when she kept yelling about chasing after us down the driveway with the pizza spatula.

I have a hard time accepting other children's behaviors. But honestly my kids are good yes they both are very spoiled but they both would help anyone out. One thing I've done right in my life is raise great kids

So your traumatized by a pizza spatula? Lol

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
I got soap in the mouth and the belt... Standing in the corner, would be easy time... I can't tell you how many nights I sat at the dinner table, until 10 or 11 pm b/c I refused to eat some sort of slimy nasty ass crap, my mother fixed for dinner.
And your still a picky eater!

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
He'll be back! Bwahahaha! :D

:devilish::classicevil::flame:
Lol
Negative. His dad straightened his ass out
When he made his will recently he put in what bible verses are to be read in case of his death
Suck on that devil!

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Lol
Negative. His dad straightened his ass out
When he made his will recently he put in what bible verses are to be read in case of his death
Suck on that devil!
Ah yes, I remember those days too. :D

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I have a hard time accepting other children's behaviors. But honestly my kids are good yes they both are very spoiled but they both would help anyone out. One thing I've done right in my life is raise great kids

So your traumatized by a pizza spatula? Lol
lol, not traumatized in the least, just one of those unforgettable moments in life. My dad has since passed, but if he were around now to hear this discussion, I'd gaurantee he'd get a chuckle out of it ... he was typically the more lenient parent ;)