It's the Final Countdown

Howard Law

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
Personal vices aside, I'm just imagining the enormous bartering potential that alcohol would provide (should I let anyone get close enough to barter for anything) ;)

You live in suburbia your neighbors are up your ass

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Copenhagen? When my son was home this weekend he is back using that shit. Quit canpung and went back to dip. So nasty

Hell yes, Copenhagen... It's like candy for grunts... I only dip once or twice a day now... But Never, and I mean NEVER, try to dip, and spit out the hell hole of a Blackhawk, it won't work out too well for you... Ask me how I know.

Reactions: Strider12 and sam

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
Hell yes, Copenhagen... It's like candy for grunts... I only dip once or twice a day now... But Never, and I mean NEVER, try to dip, and spit out the hell hole of a Blackhawk, it won't work out too well for you... Ask me how I know.
How do you know?

I cleaned out 2 nasty spit bottles from his fusion. Stinky! He does the pouch things?

EugenFJR

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Personal vices aside, I'm just imagining the enormous bartering potential that alcohol would provide (should I let anyone get close enough to barter for anything) ;)

You say this, kinda' joking... But I have very much thought of buying the little $1.00 things of booze at the Shop near me, and stocking the shit out of it...

Reactions: Cudruln

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
You live in suburbia your neighbors are up your ass
I've don'e ample research, I'm quite certain that I'll make out like a bandit by selling them all booze, then once they're drunk, I'll raid their houses, take their food, meds and firearms and then retreat to do it all over again in another neighborhood.
[DOUBLEPOST=1461635119][/DOUBLEPOST]
You say this, kinda' joking... But I have very much thought of buying the little $1.00 things of booze at the Shop near me, and stocking the shit out of it...
Who said I was even slightly joking?

EugenFJR

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
How do you know?

I cleaned out 2 nasty spit bottles from his fusion. Stinky! He does the pouch things?

OMG... you sound like my mother... LOL... AND, if you try to spit out of a Blackhawk, the prop wash will push it right back on your face... I don't like to swallow... Hell, I didn't even like that gum that would squirt in your mouth....

Reactions: sam

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
OMG... you sound like my mother... LOL... AND, if you try to spit out of a Blackhawk, the prop wash will push it right back on your face... I don't like to swallow... Hell, I didn't even like that gum that would squirt in your mouth....

I'm not old enough to be your mama!
But I'll still bitch you out about your nasty habit! Should I pass on advice about Blackhawks? Lol

Reactions: EugenFJR

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I'm probably not remembering right- and I've never ridden on a blackhawk.... but I think we always called the hell hole the access door on the starboard side of the tail boom, near the cabin.

We sent people in there to do NDI on the tail boom attach brackets- they're prone to cracking. I could easily be thinking about something else though.

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I sent him to catholic school. He has worst potty mouth
I went to public school and Mass, my older brother and sister went to Catholic school and Mass ..... the only difference today is my knuckles aren't scarred and my parents saved a butt-load of tuition

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
So do I.... The first time after a few months in the Army, I came home, and was eating with my parents, and.. said... "Could you please pass the fuckin' salt" I had no Idea I said that...

Yeah all weekend we kept saying watch your mouth. Your sister is gonna think it's acceptable. Didn't work. He kept cussing. I did tell my daughter to make a cuss jar for next time he's home!

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
So do I.... The first time after a few months in the Army, I came home, and was eating with my parents, and.. said... "Could you please pass the fuckin' salt" I had no Idea I said that...
I did something similar this past Thanksgiving; I was up in NC to visit my mom and sister & did some ribs on the smoker. The smoker had dried out the ribs a bit and I made the comment as I was walking into the kitchen "Well, they look good, but I'm betting the bottom rack is dry as fuck" .... WHAPPPP, didn't see mom standing behind me, but I knew in an instant what had happened.

Oh, and the full-name was used, not much to do after that

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
I went to public school and Mass, my older brother and sister went to Catholic school and Mass ..... the only difference today is my knuckles aren't scarred and my parents saved a butt-load of tuition

Interesting.

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
I did something similar this past Thanksgiving; I was up in NC to visit my mom and sister & did some ribs on the smoker. The smoker had dried out the ribs a bit and I made the comment as I was walking into the kitchen "Well, they look good, but I'm betting the bottom rack is dry as fuck" .... WHAPPPP, didn't see mom standing behind me, but I knew in an instant what had happened.

Get your mouth washed with liquid dial soap?

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Get your mouth washed with liquid dial soap?
No, but that did happen on occasion as a child, but we didn't have liquid in those days, got the orange bar instead ...... then the belt when dad got home

Reactions: EugenFJR and sam

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
No, but that did happen on occasion as a child, but we didn't have liquid in those days, got the orange bar instead ...... then the belt when dad got home
Oh shit.
My parents didn't believe in that kind of punishment. And I didn't do that with my kids either. Very barbaric to think parents still do that. I did make them stand in the corner!

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Oh shit.
My parents didn't believe in that kind of punishment. And I didn't do that with my kids either. Very barbaric to think parents still do that. I did make them stand in the corner!
Spare the rod, spoil the child.

It was probably for the best since I never feared my mom; she used to make idle threats because she didn't want to lay a hand on us, so she threatened us with our father's return from work (who would also rarely lay a hand on us).

However, I recall to this day pushing her to the breaking point, there was one situation when she was trying to get on my brother and I about something, she was so pissed that we were laughing it off that she yanked open a kitchen drawer and grabbed one of those old wooden pizza spatulas and started chasing us with it.

Dad got home and my brother and I thought we were done, but dad couldn't keep a straight face when she kept yelling about chasing after us down the driveway with the pizza spatula.