Is the KRISS Vector now the most versatile PCC?

American Revival Apparel Company

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
Okay, hear me out.

The Vector can now be purchased in 9mm or 45, additionally 40, 357sig, and 10mm versions are on their way to release.
Also new for the Vector weapon system is the addition of interchangeable calibers chambered in .40 S&W, .357 SIG, and 10mm caliber options. The KRISS Vector is currently available in 9x19mm, .45ACP and 9x21mm. KRISS USA will be accepting dealer orders for .40 S&W models at their SHOT Show booth (#8411), with delivery targeted for the second quarter. Pricing for the KRISS Vector .40 S&W is identical to .45 ACP variants. 10mm and .357 SIG are scheduled for fourth quarter delivery.

Now if you've purchased a Gen 2 45 Vector, you simply have to change to a 9mm lower receiver to shoot 9mm. That swaps your whole magwell out, meaning you're not limited to just large or small frame glock calibers.
The KRISS Vector GEN II is the next evolution of the Vector platform, taking it from a firearm into a multi-caliber weapon system. Chambered in .45ACP and 9mm, the KRISS Vector is compatible with the ubiquitous Glock magazine. Changing between calibers can be done in seconds, without any tools. Simply remove three pins and change to the desired caliber.

This ability really makes me think of choosing a Vector over other options like the mpx or glock mag ar, because I can switch in between so many common calibers and still use my Glock mags.

Additionally, you have no need for a buffer tube, so stocks and pistol braces are fairly wide open options with folding as a capability.

Lastly, furkin' storm trooper
kriss-vector-gen-ii_sdp_pl_alphine_1.jpg

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
im interested now that it comes in 9mm

i wonder what the additional lowers cost though

permaneo vox