Interest in Professional Armorers course?

American Revival Apparel Company
H

Hoss

Quite frankly, I think some people would avoid coming if it were hosted at American Heritage. Trust me, if I didn't think it would be an issue I would have already set it up. They're literally 5 minutes from my house and have plenty of space.

I would vote for Obama's 3rd term before breathing the air inside a building affiliated with George.

Reactions: DarthVader

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
You know, I'd like to do a free AR15 class in there one night, and if everyone didnt think it sucked, maybe start charging for them. I think classroom time is underrated before you go out a try to get a good zero on your rifle....
I'd be in, and if you ever did such a thing, I bet a "tips" jar would fill up fast......

Back on topic though, The $350 that @DarthVader mentioned sounds like a really good deal; I wouldn't care about the certification portion personally, but learning how to do stuff the right way from an expert would be worth every penny in my book.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I'd be in, and if you ever did such a thing, I bet a "tips" jar would fill up fast......

Back on topic though, The $350 that @DarthVader mentioned sounds like a really good deal; I wouldn't care about the certification portion personally, but learning how to do stuff the right way from an expert would be worth every penny in my book.

I'd be down for the armorers course... I shoot the hell out of them, just want to be able to build lowers and, fix/ build barreled uppers, so maybe I'll try to do a class or two before the armorers course, and get the scratch for the class.