HK wants me to get a divorce.

American Revival Apparel Company

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
Hummm... After the initial "Woah that's cool- gotta have one" reaction, I finally settled into that thought. I mean, the POF's and Zeniths aren't Fiero's with Ferrari plastic parts on them- they do have the same roller delayed operation and (I assume) should operate the same.

There's a lot to be said for being a real HK, but I've got to put a dollar value on that name at some point. I think that point is just south of $2K.
I love the size, the 3 lug, karate chop handle, and the drum sights.

I still want a DI pistol caliber carbine from Macon Armory sine it is supposed to be very quiet and little recoil.

Reactions: dial1911

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I love the size, the 3 lug, karate chop handle, and the drum sights.

I still want a DI pistol caliber carbine from Macon Armory sine it is supposed to be very quiet and little recoil.

I've talked with Rudy over there a time or two... they're located about five miles from me. I have not gone over to see their uppers first hand, but everything I know about the .45 AR pistol upper seems to be first class. Unfortunately, so is the price. I have no problem paying for a top quality product, but I'm also constrained by my budget.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
I've talked with Rudy over there a time or two... they're located about five miles from me. I have not gone over to see their uppers first hand, but everything I know about the .45 AR pistol upper seems to be first class. Unfortunately, so is the price. I have no problem paying for a top quality product, but I'm also constrained by my budget.
Yea and I want one that'll run Glock or KRISS mags. But I'm a total big bore whore lately. Even my squirrels get popped with 44 special or 45 lately. I haven't been shooing in volume enough to feel the big bore price pinch lately.

Reactions: chance and dial1911

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Yea and I want one that'll run Glock or KRISS mags. But I'm a total big bore whore lately. Even my squirrels get popped with 44 special or 45 lately. I haven't been shooing in volume enough to feel the big bore price pinch lately.

That's just being humane. Shooting a squirrel with a bullet 3/4 the diameter of its head is really best for the squirrel.

I'm about to start eliminating the local chipmunk population on site. Although I'm going to go with a 10/22 so as not to disturb the golfers playing through.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

Do you have a link or pic, of the .45 acp AR upper? I want to do a 16 inch barrel ( or 14.5 with perm. flash hider ) what kind of mags dose it use? I was looking at the Olympic Arms .45 acp upper, but I think it only takes a single stack 10 round mag. And what do the guys near you want for their upper?

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
That's just being humane. Shooting a squirrel with a bullet 3/4 the diameter of its head is really best for the squirrel.

I'm about to start eliminating the local chipmunk population on site. Although I'm going to go with a 10/22 so as not to disturb the golfers playing through.
"excuse me, Sandy, but if I go out and kill all the golfers, they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key."

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
No 3 lug and no paddle mag release is a huge blow to the cool factor