Happy birthday to me

Faktory 47

Verticoli

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
I got bored sitting around the house yesterday, (do that alot now), and ran down to the local Wal Mart super. 40 minuets and $1,012.29 later I was following a cute, little manager out through lawn and garden and she was carring my brand new Bushmaster! ;D A quick stop at the LGS on the way home and I had 1k .223 Golden Bears for $374.48.

I named her Little Polly. pic to follow.

R

rayzer007

Way to go Verti! Buying something always picks one up from the doldrums!

Ray

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
Happy Birthday. An excellent selection. I was making the rounds of the local gun shops yesterday and sales are going through the roof.

Mine is coming up in January. Last year I bought a Kimber 1911 to commemorate it, plus a none coincidental retirement. This year, I still debating another such addition to the collection.

Verticoli

Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
Thanks for the bday wishes. I don't know if I'm going to shoot this gun or hang it on the wall so I can point at it and talk about the way things used to be. :eek: I got the last one, but while the backgroud check was going through, 2 more ARs hit the shelf. They weren't Bushmasters and they came with 2, 10 rd mags, I think. Mine came with 1 high cap mag and I'd love a few more. Oh, Santa, 10 more high caps under the tree , please!

otoh, maybe I should just get on a back-order list. I'd have to phone the order in and wait on hold 'cause these gun accessory sites are jammed up.

M

mukwah

Good move and happy B-day Verti!! Now that sounds like our old Verti!! Like the name to!

Silverfox1

Hunter
Jun 10, 2012
Louisville, KY
Happy Birthday and congratulations on your purchase! I dropped by my local gun store this am, I was in the area getting a haircut. I got there a little early, about 10 minutes before openning and people were lined up waiting at the door! No big promotion going on, just people fearing their favorite guns becoming unavailable. Verti, you are truly lucky to have found one, I've been hearing that Walmart had taken them off the shelves. :(

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
Verti - now you need a couple thousand bullets, a few pounds of powder, a couple thousand primers, some dies, etc. etc. That will keep you going for a while.

I have about 1750 rounds ready to go for my AR15. Half of that is new M193 and M855 ammo and the rest is handloaded using empties from the LC military ammo.

Fortunately, I've stocked up on 20-round and 30-round magazines (5 of each - all Magpul PMAG magazines).

Verticoli

Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
Right now I'm just fondling the thing and carrying it around in the house. I might just run out and buy another I like this one so much. 8)

jackjr

Woodsman
Jun 10, 2012
Happy belated Birthday. If you want another you had better head out as they are getting as scarce as hens teeth.

gunjunkie

Hunter
Jun 8, 2012
Texas Panhandle
Verticoli said:
Right now I'm just fondling the thing and carrying it around in the house. I might just run out and buy another I like this one so much. 8)
You better get you a sling so you can carry it around the house a little easier.