Gun Bored

GA Firing Line

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I um, thunk I have one of those in the safe......

Shot that queen at 600 yards with irons?

Ya scared?

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Yours full auto?

Working a deal on an registered bolt...at least I think I'm working a deal, he may be jacking with me.

Not sure why though, I can't keep this thing fed without the happy switch.

I did get to try it out with the registered bolt though. Holy hell I will be a broke son of a bitch.

Reactions: SafeCracka

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Do tell how it was done?

You remove the two extra springs they put in there to increase the trigger pull. Do you have one? I would like to do another one and take pictures as I go so I can do a write up for here. It is totally reversible so I could always put mine back the way it was and do it again, just thinking if you had one you wanted done.......

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
You remove the two extra springs they put in there to increase the trigger pull. Do you have one? I would like to do another one and take pictures as I go so I can do a write up for here. It is totally reversible so I could always put mine back the way it was and do it again, just thinking if you had one you wanted done.......
Do it.

SafeCracka

Little Bitch
Trusted Trader
Mar 29, 2015
Screenshot City
Zip code
Working a deal on an registered bolt...at least I think I'm working a deal, he may be jacking with me.

Not sure why though, I can't keep this thing fed without the happy switch.

I did get to try it out with the registered bolt though. Holy hell I will be a broke son of a bitch.

HaHa! Thing fires just about a case of 9mm per minute....

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code
Father has one, thanks for the offer I will check with him

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
adding my dad's collection into mine really killed it for me. Once you have preban Norinco underfolders, Pythons, NFA items, etc. what else is there to go after. I want to buy something or trade for something, but I can't think of anything I want.

#firstworldproblems
Giveaway day is coming up...

Bullseyebo

Hunter
Jul 6, 2015
I am so freaking gun bored lately. I actually just spent 20 minutes upgrading the trigger in this POS.

20150728_120636_zpsda4xusla.jpg
That's pretty bad but definantley needs the work. Not a bad gun if it had a good trigger.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
10/22's are so needing trigger jobs and are so easy to perform.

Completely transforms the gun. And if you goof it up, just order the replacement parts from Amazon.