Glock 19

Faktory 47

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. For years I argued against Glocks. I handled/shot a Glock 19 today and I get it. For a general purpose carry gun I think it is about perfect with a "-" disconnected. I prefer the full size M&P 9 over the 17 but the 19 is better overall than the M&P 9c. I think the M&Pwill still be my primary gun but I might pick up a G19 as another option.

hehehe,welcome to the dark side.

Reactions: Joseph Peake

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
If I let the tards that like certain guns keep me away from them I would have to give up guns all together. People as a general rule are stupid. So is bashing a gun you had never fired or owned.

I bash the hell out of Springfield and HK, but I have owned many of both.

I've owned a bunch if sigs and berettas too, and I don't really care for them personally but I don't hate them like I do Springfield and HK.

Springfield I just hate the company, actually love most of their guns. HK is garbage as far as I'm concerned.

Up until very recently my only experience with Glock was the 20 and 21. I still think both of those are shit and there are much better options out there, with the possible exception of the 20 (though that's because 10mm just isn't popular). Everyone told me if you shoot one Glock you've shot them all.

I never realized how much better the 17/19 was than the 20/21.

Are the 9mm conversion Glocks just as reliable as the standard guns?

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
From what I've been told, they are the lowest priced dealer for blue label Glocks in the state. I wounder if GC&P has blue label glocks for $400 bucks?

If the difference is less than $20 then it makes no sense for me to drive all the way down there...ill have to call AO and Hi Caliber to see what they charge. I don't really have the $$$ right now anyway as I'd have to sell either my shield or an M&P to fund it.

Kobayashi

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Ola
If the difference is less than $20 then it makes no sense for me to drive all the way down there...ill have to call AO and Hi Caliber to see what they charge. I don't really have the $$$ right now anyway as I'd have to sell either my shield or an M&P to fund it.
I don't believe AO does blue label sales. Their LE sales arm is Smyrna Police Distributors located just down the street on Windy Hill Road.

http://www.spdist.com/