Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
You need to charge $100.00 more, per install to cover the cost of gas.

This is what all the people with their own businesses are doing... my BIL had to explain to clients that "we've never charged for fuel before, but we are either charging for transport or raising our rates"

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
You need to charge $100.00 more, per install to cover the cost of gas.
That’s the trip charge I get on top of whatever the rest of the labor is, but it’s getting to the point if I’m not making $350+ per day (before expenses and theft), I’m going backwards.

Speaking of theft, someone stole my cordless saw out of the back of my truck while I wasn’t watching like a hawk, so that was another -$160

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
This is what all the people with their own businesses are doing... my BIL had to explain to clients that "we've never charged for fuel before, but we are either charging for transport or raising our rates"
Yeah, my ‘client’ is kinda like a spoiled brat where rate changes are concerned. They figure I’m getting all this business from them, and therefore I should be happy to do anything. For whatever they pay.

I gotta find another line of work. Tired of this shit.
Yes, @Chainsaw , I know the county is hiring….been wondering how much they pay…and if I can telework…?

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
That’s the trip charge I get on top of whatever the rest of the labor is, but it’s getting to the point if I’m not making $350+ per day (before expenses and theft), I’m going backwards.

Speaking of theft, someone stole my cordless saw out of the back of my truck while I wasn’t watching like a hawk, so that was another -$160

Dang. Yeah, repairing hella choppers barely pays that.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code

the-jerk-phonebook.gif

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
That's why its gonna be hard to leave. I like being home at 4:25-4:30 everyday.

The higher ups know I am not happy about the wage increase. They said we will be getting one soon, that the parks workers got pushed through as they have got shat on for years. I told them, that's why I got promoted out of a parks worker... no one here now wants a promotion or the added responsibility.
Sounds like a real "promotion"
Do twice the work for 5% more pay.