Howard Law

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
I know a lot of people think “America The Beautiful” is a better song and should replace “The Star Spangled Banner” as our National Anthem, but to me, there’s just something about that song. When I hear it I can’t help but join in and sing along, and there’s definitely a strong emotional attachment to the words and the tune, but more importantly the fierce love I feel for my country.
And it helps that it was based on a drinking song!

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I know a lot of people think “America The Beautiful” is a better song and should replace “The Star Spangled Banner” as our National Anthem, but to me, there’s just something about that song. When I hear it I can’t help but join in and sing along, and there’s definitely a strong emotional attachment to the words and the tune, but more importantly the fierce love I feel for my country.

Francis Scott Key wrote that song while on a British warship, while they shelled American shore positions throughout the night. The last line "The Land of the Free, or the home of the Brave?" Is actually a question.

Let that sink in.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Have a laugh. When did SKS become as expensive as AKs?
$800 for a Jugo SKS?
$1200 for a non chromelined Tula?

Last edited:

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
In case any of y’all need fresh air I have mulch and pine straw to put out today, 400 pounds of lime to spread, and a half acre of garden to start plowing, I have plenty of beer and steaks at the end of the day, come on over
my folks are getting 4 dump truck loads of mulch dumped in their backyard area tomorrow.. tryna figure out how much a skid steer is gunna cost to rent lol. Looks like all said n done 700 bucks a day all inclusive. better then paying someone to do it.