Howard Law

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Well, I am a Toyota owner now....first car I've ever financed (If you don't count buying one with my Amex and paying it off within the month for the points)
2017 Camry something or the other. I'll pick it up in the morning.

I'm assuming that you traded the Benz as a down payment, for the Camry... or, are you going to have to part out the Benz your self, or take it to the scrap yard?

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Somewhere out there, some middle aged dude is pouring shit loads of money into a HMMWV that I rolled, and he’s really happy to do it so he can ride around in an affliction tee shirt with the sleeves cut off on his weekends and forget about how fucking boring his life as an accountant is…
You rolled a Humvee? That’s probably a really good story lol. Bet it’s a tank target right now

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Somewhere out there, some middle aged dude is pouring shit loads of money into a HMMWV that I rolled, and he’s really happy to do it so he can ride around in an affliction tee shirt with the sleeves cut off on his weekends and forget about how fucking boring his life as an accountant is…
Don't lie, you'd pick up some SCAD chicks in one

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Smallest fucking airport ever, lol.

Once i flew into Burlington and took the ferry across lake Champlain. I was designing new vacuum pumps for a plant up there.... got to go to Canada during the weekend, so I'll call it a good trip.

Then I find out they speak French (fucking only) in Montreal and i barely got out of the parking garage. Everywhere smelled like weed up there.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Once i flew into Burlington and took the ferry across lake Champlain. I was designing new vacuum pumps for a plant up there.... got to go to Canada during the weekend, so I'll call it a good trip.

Then I find out they speak French (fucking only) in Montreal and i barely got out of the parking garage. Everywhere smelled like weed up there.
N'est parlez Français pourquoi?