Reactions: Jstegman1

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
So the cat lets you sleep in until 6:30 but you walk your dog at 4am? But the cat is the asshole?

*snicker*

Yes, the Frank the Tank might get me up at 0400, but to be fair, I might have gone to bed early the night before, maybe 1900 and not taken him for his evening walk... not to mention, my insomnia, so if I'm up, he thinks, fuck it, let's go for a walk...

We have had a few Dachshunds, and yes they are hard to house train... but usually they can be trained to use puppy pads, more or less.

What's worse than cleaning up puppy pads??? Fucking cat boxes. It makes me gag every single time I dump the old litterbox... I've been away for 2 weeks and I guarantee she has not changed the fucking cat t litter since I've been gone. So I have that to look forward to, when I get home.

And just my 2 cents worth, you should have kept the Dachshund, they are great dogs.

20211027_104710.jpg

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Get a self cleaning litter box.

They don't work very well, the turd tray was rather small, and filled up in a day or two. Thus requiring more days checking on the cat box, and having to empty it.

I guess there are cat people and dog people, I just happen to be a dog person.

20201017_130948.jpg

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
We have had a few Dachshunds, and yes they are hard to house train... but usually they can be trained to use puppy pads, more or less
Did not know that about dachshunds in general. I'd come home and we had her penned in with a baby gate...I'd clean the (tile) floor--she didn't use the puppy pads. I'd take her outside for literally an hour, she wouldn't go to the bathroom. Bring her inside and within 5 minutes she's shit the floor. Like everyday. It got old.

Cat boxes suck, I agree. But I know it comes with the territory.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Did not know that about dachshunds in general. I'd come home and we had her penned in with a baby gate...I'd clean the (tile) floor--she didn't use the puppy pads. I'd take her outside for literally an hour, she wouldn't go to the bathroom. Bring her inside and within 5 minutes she's shit the floor. Like everyday. It got old.

Cat boxes suck, I agree. But I know it comes with the territory.
I tried again with Pedro, same thing. Could not get him house broken. Screenshot_20211119-054116_Gallery.jpg

I also had this beautiful Aussie mix. I had her for a day. Her stomach was tore up and she shit my carpet like 7 times that night, it was TERRIBLE. Not her fault I know but I didn't have a fenced yard at the time. I took her to my brother's house the next day and a family with kids and a fenced yard took her so she went to a great home I think.

Screenshot_20211119-054021_Gallery.jpg

So I actually love dogs, I just have a hard time owning one for some reason. Just not meant to be. Maybe again someday. I've been thinking I want another mini dachshund again possibly.

Last edited:

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
That's why I've been chopping up plum mags to 20 rounders.
I love em and 20 is plenty for most situations and definitely easier to maneuver with.
Well that and most that wanted them disappeared on me. Oh well, fuck em, Im hoarding them bitches now.

My saw is calling me, gotta go chop chop some 20s out
FREE BELFAST!!