GA Firing Line

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
So you compromised and got the Silver.
Yeah. Herbie was $1200 and the standard gold was $1K. We went back and forth and couldn't decide and the seller said, $1K for either one if it helps, so Herbie came home with us.

The good thing about the show, was we were able to watch all the kittens interact with strangers, kids, being handled, etc for literally hours. You can't do that online when buying from a breeder, you have to trust the person who is selling.

20190928_123612.jpg

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Yeah. Herbie was $1200 and the standard gold was $1K. We went back and forth and couldn't decide and the seller said, $1K for either one if it helps, so Herbie came home with us.

The good thing about the show, was we were able to watch all the kittens interact with strangers, kids, being handled, etc for literally hours. You can't do that online when buying from a breeder, you have to trust the person who is selling.

View attachment 139083

Yup, definitely a dumbass. That 1k pushy makes you clean it's shit and laughs at you while you are doing it. We are laughing too.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
This guy?

Wife and I wanted one for about 10 years so we jumped when the opportunity came up. No regrets even though he's mischievous at times.

My wife found a dumpster kitty about 12 years ago... it had really stinky breath until it's 2 front fangs fell out... now, all this time later, it's kind of a asshole ... it meows EVERY SINGLE MORNING until you wake up at 0630, and then at 1700 on the dot. It's even trying to make friends with Frank the Tank now. (Frank was not on board with this unholy friendship at first. )

Once again, not sure where I'm going with this... Cats are like women, and dogs are like men?? And that's why I like dogs I guess...but in a totally nonsexual way.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
My wife found a dumpster kitty about 12 years ago... it had really stinky breath until it's 2 front fangs fell out... now, all this time later, it's kind of a asshole ... it meows EVERY SINGLE MORNING until you wake up at 0630, and then at 1700 on the dot. It's even trying to make friends with Frank the Tank now. (Frank was not on board with this unholy friendship at first. )

Once again, not sure where I'm going with this... Cats are like women, and dogs are like men?? And that's why I like dogs I guess...but in a totally nonsexual way.
So the cat lets you sleep in until 6:30 but you walk your dog at 4am? But the cat is the asshole?

*snicker*

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I love cats and all animals really. FB_IMG_1432725591130.jpg

Big cats are super cool, Herbie is as close as I can get unless I move to TN or other state that allows exotic pets.

Never have been a dog person bc I can't stand landmines, but dogs have awesome personalities for sure. Best dog i ever had was this for real miniature Daschund, I would have kept her if I could have got her housebroken. We tried for months without success so she had to go. IMG_1216.JPG