Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Guy #2 is now in front seat, waving his arms and yelling GO GO GO to driver dude, who in turn is pointing at me, because he knows I've just watched all this. Luckily (I guess) other dude doesn't give a fuck, as I clearly hear him yell "man I don't give a fuck go go go" lmaoooooooooo
You should have flashed your lights at them and waved

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Enter dude #2. Comes out of the mall with two HUGE bags full of shit, walking pretty briskly. Tries to open the backdoor of the explorer, it's locked, he yells some expletives at driver dude. Drops one bag full of shit. Gets the door open, throws everything in like it's a grenade that's about to blow, rakes all these clothes across the parking lot in his haste.

Fucking amateurs... how long did it take for Mall Security or the stores Loss Prevention to get outside after they took off?

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
You have a limit?
Our only limit is no alcohol.
My alcohol bill frequently is more than the food bill.

Yeah, daily per diem, but can (and has) been used entirely on alcohol....

My boss called me and told me he didn't care how I spent it, just not to drink and drive, after he saw one of my liquid dinner receipts

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I never even saw anyone come out lmao

Wow... that's pretty bad. Usually Loss Prevention would be all over these assholes. So no one came out to recover any of that merchandise? Were random people just picking up clothes off pavement? You missed a golden opportunity to put something in your Secret Santa box, at no cost to you.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
New grips. Finish still shitty.

Wife tryna pick out colors to match since it's hers now. I mean, I "mentioned" the other day that I "might" give it to her and she comes strolling in and says, "OOOOOHHH, I gotta pick some colors that match since it's MY GUN!"

20211108_170840.jpg