GA Firing Line

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Neither me nor my wife are jabbed. She got sick a few days after I did . She never ran fever, I have fever for 3 days. Same meds (ivermectin), supplements. I have nbetetr immunu syetem and less comorbidities than her. It affects people differently. Our kid had a low grade vefer for 2 or 3 days, never broke 100.

Neither of us had a fever. Hers started with a bad headache, which didn’t go away until the day after the monoclonal antibodies. She also had, and still has a cough. Pneumonia verified by X-rays, now taking doxy for that. She also had a lot of nausea and the bad D.

Mine was like a reverse cold. First symptom was a mild cough. Then loose stool, then runny nose, and now sinus pressure. I also feel like the antibodies accelerated the healing.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Neither of us had a fever. Hers started with a bad headache, which didn’t go away until the day after the monoclonal antibodies. She also had, and still has a cough. Pneumonia verified by X-rays, now taking doxy for that. She also had a lot of nausea and the bad D.

Mine was like a reverse cold. First symptom was a mild cough. Then loose stool, then runny nose, and now sinus pressure. I also feel like the antibodies accelerated the healing.

Crazy how it affects folks so differently.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I picked up a bottle of this stuff
straight-bourbon-whiskey.png

Wonder if it's any good