Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
I REALLY like the 101. Regular Maker's Mark I think of as a soft, smoky Bourbon. Maker's Mark 101 is bold with an oily mouthfeel &airy body Some smoky vanilla & orange peel followed by caramel & then a spicy oak & peppery taste. That sweet & spice carried over into the finish which brought a little heat. If this became regularly available, it'd be my favorite Maker's Mark, hands down. Thanks again for the opportunity to have some.
I like it a little oily
That's woody alcohols from the tail end and where lots of flavor is hiding.
Heat is in the heads
Small batches usually have more tails
That's what granny said anyways

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Kind of want dus

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
We metup witha sales rep who bought us our sushi and booze. Then got wasted at the hotel lounge. No pics but thank God for auto correct. This wouldn't be readable without it. Spins happening. Fuck you all especially @Jake

Never drink so much booze that you have the spins... that's the worst. I haven't had that happen to me for at least 10 years.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
We metup witha sales rep who bought us our sushi and booze. Then got wasted at the hotel lounge. No pics but thank God for auto correct. This wouldn't be readable without it. Spins happening. Fuck you all especially @Jake

This is the way.

Always better when sales buys.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Feeling much better today. Maybe just shy of normal.
My bout with the Kung flu was much better than Kim’s. Maybe the vaccine helped me get through it, but it sure as hell didn’t prevent me from getting it.
Hell, I might set up the new 22 today.
Neither me nor my wife are jabbed. She got sick a few days after I did . She never ran fever, I have fever for 3 days. Same meds (ivermectin), supplements. I have better immune system and less comorbidities than her. It affects people differently. Our kid had a low grade fever for 2 or 3 days, never broke 100.