Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I heard from a guy that Russian ammo is actually Taliban ammo and we've been funding the Taliban this whole time so that the government would keep spending money on the war and they would all get rich from our pockets
I heard from a Taliban guy that our government is actually taliban and they’re actually Russians and no one really knows where the steel case comes from. It just appears outside Area 51 on millions of pallets

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I heard from a Taliban guy that our government is actually taliban and they’re actually Russians and no one really knows where the steel case comes from. It just appears outside Area 51 on millions of pallets
I heard that all steel case ammo is actually produced from the fluoride pellets left over from making drinking water and is a covert way to make us all docile by breathing in atomized fluoride through gun Chem trails so we don't notice the alien sasquatch invasion coming to take our precious fluids

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
I heard that all steel case ammo is actually produced from the fluoride pellets left over from making drinking water and is a covert way to make us all docile by breathing in atomized fluoride through gun Chem trails so we don't notice the alien sasquatch invasion coming to take our precious fluids

Dude. You must have got a covid shot. That shit be so big brain that you went full circle into retard mode

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Dude. You must have got a covid shot. That shit be so big brain that you went full circle into retard mode
I heard shemp actually gave a shot of himself to Covid and has now formed a salami-strain that can only be survived by overweight, greasy, gold covered, drunken Italians