Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Party doesn’t usually start till 9:30 - 10 once the libations take hold

Oh, they started hours ago.
Wife just gave me a boob shot. (Shot glass held in her cleavage, poured in my mouth)

0cc3e6fc687196689ff744b5e1b974d9.jpg

This is good stuff.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Yo @Leadhoof or anyone else who knows what the fuck they're doing, would these two items be what I need for my rebar stock project to not be entirely fucking retarded?

Looks like a could bend a bit of the rebar horizontal, use an angle grinder to mill a flat to sit against the hinge face, and drill 2 holes/add bolts???
Help me before I get my dick caught in a ceiling fan again....
I don't know what bolts onto that first one, but I dont think you want that 2nd one. This is both of those together (I think?)
Well, at least I know this will work, and you can screw something to it...so there's that. And no drill and tapping your trunnion

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
94 ban sunset
That was written into the bill when passed in 94 & not renewed in 04. Fortunately when it expired, Republicans controlled both houses of Congress & George W. was President. I can't think of any gun restrictions actually passed & later repealed that didn't have a sunset clause when written.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
That was written into the bill when passed in 94 & not renewed in 04. Fortunately when it expired, Republicans controlled both houses of Congress & George W. was President. I can't think of any gun restrictions actually passed & later repealed that didn't have a sunset clause when written.
True, wasn't a repeal...but it did end without being reinstated

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
I don't know what bolts onto that first one, but I dont think you want that 2nd one. This is both of those together (I think?)
Well, at least I know this will work, and you can screw something to it...so there's that. And no drill and tapping your trunnion

First piece bolts to the dumpster fire, then second piece bolts to that? That shit is actually in stock, unlike what you posted