Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I been saying this

if all ANA/ANP is gone….
And the government has collapsed
And their commander and chief has fled
And all equipment, vehicles, patrol bases etc have been commandeered by a known terrorist group……then why don’t we take a couple weeks and enjoy a highly fruitful air campaign via drones, affording you zero chance of American loss of life and huge casualties to enemy equipment and personnel

reality. Soldiers have, throughout all of OIF/OEF been cleared through the rules of engagement to use deadly force to protect American equipment

in 05/08/ and 11 I could smoke check anyone’s ass stealing any of my equipment or attempting to enter or take any of my vehicles
Honestly, if the Taliban is really exposed right now it would be the perfect trap. Get them all with their guard down and fucking AC-130 ABOVE cream them

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I been saying this

if all ANA/ANP is gone….
And all equipment, vehicles, patrol bases etc have been commandeered by a known terrorist group……then why don’t we take a couple weeks and enjoy a highly fruitful air campaign via drones, affording you zero chance of American loss of life and huge casualties to enemy equipment and personnel

reality. Soldiers have, throughout all of OIF/OEF been cleared through the rules of engagement to use deadly force to protect American equipment

in 05/08/ and 11 I could smoke check anyone’s ass stealing any of my equipment or attempting to enter or take any of my vehicles
Valuable intel is in some of those helicopters/vehicles computer systems right? I watched black hawk down once

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Valuable intel is in some of those helicopters/vehicles computer systems right? I watched black hawk down once
They probably have access to the blue force tracker systems and definitely any and all commo that was left on the radios as well as systems we use to program and change frequencies for coms. Yeah not good

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
I been saying this

if all ANA/ANP is gone….

bEcAuSe tHaT wOuLd bE eeNvAsHuN oF uH FoReeN cUnTry.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
They probably have access to the blue force tracker systems and definitely any and all commo that was left on the radios as well as systems we use to program and change frequencies for coms. Yeah not good
You think they have the keys and the ability to program them and frequency hop?