EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Where'd you find this statistic?

It's well known that the survival rate for COVID is around 99.8%, even the CDC has supported this figure when the "pandemic " 1st came out. I would not Google for the survival rate, but use other search engines. And most of the people who have died from it, usually had other serious underlying health issues.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
It's well known that the survival rate for COVID is around 99.8%, even the CDC has supported this figure when the "pandemic " 1st came out. I would not Google for the survival rate, but use other search engines. And most of the people who have died from it, usually had other serious underlying health issues.

Find me that data

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Find me that data

Look at the death rate by age group.

You see a trend that probably mimics the flu very closely. Coupled with the fact that most of the folks that died were not well to begin with. The highest majority were already towards the end of their lifespan.

Coupled with the fact that the number one test for Covid was decertified because of too many false positives (would test positive for flu as well) coupled with the fact that flu deaths last year were miniscule (less than 2k cases) coupled with the fact that CDC is claiming 611k people have died of Covid...

I think:

Folks were mis-diagnosed as having Covid when they really had the flu. This to me would start to help explain 611K death from the Wuflu. I think this death number is inflated because my understanding is that health institutions got more funding based on the number of cases/deaths reported. If someone died of a heart attack and had the wuflu guess what the cause of death was? Follow the trail of money.

From CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/season/faq-flu-season-2020-2021.htm

Less than 2,000 cases of the flu last year. They say it's so low (lowest, like ever) is because people were masking and washing their hands. I call BS on that explanation but hey, I'm no doctor.

Is Wuflu deadly? Yes, it most certainly IS - IF - and a mighty big IF - you are old and have co-morbidities. Can you die from it if you are young and healthy? YES - but the odds are very, very, very low against that happening.

More likely to die from a car accident.

So let's outlaw cars, amiright?

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon

You see a trend that probably mimics the flu very closely. Coupled with the fact that most of the folks that died were not well to begin with. The highest majority were already towards the end of their lifespan.

Coupled with the fact that the number one test for Covid was decertified because of too many false positives (would test positive for flu as well) coupled with the fact that flu deaths last year were miniscule (less than 2k cases) coupled with the fact that CDC is claiming 611k people have died of Covid...

I think:

Folks were mis-diagnosed as having Covid when they really had the flu. This to me would start to help explain 611K death from the Wuflu. I think this death number is inflated because my understanding is that health institutions got more funding based on the number of cases/deaths reported. If someone died of a heart attack and had the wuflu guess what the cause of death was? Follow the trail of money.

Less than 2,000 cases of the flu last year. They say it's so low (lowest, like ever) is because people were masking and washing their hands. I call BS on that explanation but hey, I'm no doctor.

Is Wuflu deadly? Yes, it most certainly IS - IF - and a mighty big IF - you are old and have co-morbidities. Can you die from it if you are young and healthy? YES - but the odds are very, very, very low against that happening.

There is a difference between a virus and a car

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code

I think:

This man gets it