Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Back in the day I went somewhere with my FIL in his Lincoln Navigator with the a/c seats. I hopped in and thought I sat in water. I swore that day that before I died I would have a vehicle with a/c seats. Unfortunately that day still hasn't arrived...

#bestvehicleoptionever

They have heated, cooled AND massaging seats now.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
I thought I was over sizing, but the unit will also keep the humidity within a set range.

I did learn that I can’t schedule it to get up to 78 during the day and expect it to cool back down in a reasonable time though. So just set a temp and forget about it.
Units work harder this way, better to set and maintain a temperature than to raise and lower temperatures

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
We leave the two upstairs (unused area) zones at 76, and downstairs at 73.
I couldn’t sleep last night, my wife’s hot flashes were keeping me up. Set the temp to 69, and slept good from 2-8am.
Some people don't realize this but always set downstairs and upstairs the same or upstairs higher. Never set upstairs higher than downstairs cause it will try to cool the whole house then

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
Imma gonna come run there!!
Gonna have 4.25 acres for sale in hickory flat listed on Sunday. House is a tear down. Nice piece of land and off a private road. Zoned AG, good people down the road for neighbors. HMU and I’ll send you the listing when it goes live if you are interested in moving or know someone who is!
Pm me details please

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
My ashtray is dirty as fuck....but it's study time
View attachment 131222

It's funny, you remind me of myself about 25 years ago. Studying college courses, being a former grunt. If I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure that my old school GI BILL, paied for my college education, from Kennesaw State University. I think my father would have to pay for the 1st semester, until the GI money kicked in.