Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
The stupidity around here astounds me. SMFH.

My paint pen on my desk is a chemical hazard and I'll get written up if I get caught with it since it's not marked as such...But I got it from the pharmacy whose JOB it is to mark it.

I have a plastic container for screws, etc that I remove...but if I don't mark it "Work in Progress" it's illegal too. WTF else would I be using it for?

You service guys, was it/is it like this in Active Duty?

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon

My paint pen on my desk is a chemical hazard and I'll get written up if I get caught with it since it's not marked as such...But I got it from the pharmacy whose JOB it is to mark it.

I have a plastic container for screws, etc that I remove...but if I don't mark it "Work in Progress" it's illegal too. WTF else would I be using it for?

Why you always so angry?

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Not angry, just annoyed at the overwhelming stupidity I have to deal with every day here.

I ask you the same question.
13 years of everyday stupidity will do that to you.

We had a big ass inspection one year and they told everybody to NOT work (their thinking was if no one is working, no one will get written up by the inspectors.) The inspectors complained that no one was working so then they told everybody GET TO WORK, STAT!!! They do more here to stop production than anything...

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

.... and now masks are required again.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Anybody else ever go back through their ODT PMs and regret the deals they passed up? Lol

Like the Tantal and 1k ammo for $1,000 I turned down lmao.........
Not really. I helped a guy track down a Yugo SKS that he sold me 10 years ago and wanted back. That was kinda cool.