GA Firing Line

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Any of you dingballs don't have anything planned for Impanendance Dey you're welcome to come by house. There's gonna be a ton of people, food, and fireworks. P.M. for address if you're interested, or just come over if you already know where I live

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Any of you dingballs don't have anything planned for Impanendance Dey you're welcome to come by house. There's gonna be a ton of people, food, and fireworks. P.M. for address if you're interested, or just come over if you already know where I live

I tried that. Seems getting hammered then driving 2.5 hours is too much for these pussies.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
The fucking Choco chip camo adidas are only available from Russia....fuck knows how long shipping will take.
Gotta talk the Saudi guy in my class into hooking me up with that Versace...the designer brand shemaghs aren't really available in the US
Or, wait for it.... wait for it.......... you could just order what you've already been told to order and stop being ghey.

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
The multi-quote function didn't work, apparently it didn't include your post about PSA 30 round mags, regardless, quit bitching and I'll still drive to Savannah to beat the shit out of you with a sack-full of Magpul AK mags
Forget about the mags, you got a hookup for that 'sace or some OG Russky Adidas? Hook a brother up.