Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Our zucchini isn't looking too great. We planted the day before we got 80 billion gallons of rain a while back
I lost all my okra during that frog choking rain.
3 rows about 100 feet long. GONE

I just put more seed in the ground right after but it probably won't do much. Bummer

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Nothing but water and rabbit shit

I have a 100 foot row of lettuce that did good and one row that got washed away with the okra
Rabbit shit works great for all vegetables and herbs. I had a small setup a few years ago and that’s what I used. Learned from this older lady Jan from Eden Farms up in Lavonia. She’s been growing excellent stuff for over 40years. I pass by there every time I’m in the area.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Rabbit shit works great for all vegetables and herbs. I had a small setup a few years ago and that’s what I used. Learned from this older lady Jan from Eden Farms up in Lavonia. She’s been growing excellent stuff for over 40years. I pass by there every time I’m in the area.
I learned from being my grannies slave.
She had 20+ acres in strawberries about 10 acres of veggie gardens and 5 or 6 acres of flowers, mostly daylillys.
I guess I was lucky to have a good teacher

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
She had 20+ acres in strawberries about 10 acres of veggie gardens and 5 or 6 acres of flowers, mostly daylillys.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I know similar. Along with 2 sisters and my 2 youngest uncles, we were my grandpas slaves back in 86-87 when I was a kid. Crazy old man had us work a 40acre vegetable plot (about 8 acres of tomatoes, peppers, eggplant and the rest watermelons) besides the tractor tilling, all the rest was manual labor.
Got nothing for it except knowledge and really pissed off. This was the initial reason I had trouble working for anyone growing up and difficulty being satisfied with what I was making.
Grandpa turned 99 a few weeks ago. He was a full time gardener and beekeeper and rode a bicycle daily until about 9 years ago

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
I know similar. Along with 2 sisters and my 2 youngest uncles, we were my grandpas slaves back in 86-87 when I was a kid. Crazy old man had us work a 40acre vegetable plot (about 8 acres of tomatoes, peppers, eggplant and the rest watermelons) besides the tractor tilling, all the rest was manual labor.
Got nothing for it except knowledge and really pissed off. This was the initial reason I had trouble working for anyone growing up and difficulty being satisfied with what I was making.
Grandpa turned 99 a few weeks ago. He was a full time gardener and beekeeper and rode a bicycle daily until about 9 years ago
Yup, garden prep and planting was with tractors and after that I was 90% hard labor with a small row tiller, garden hoe and hand picking everything.
I could eat tomatoes and strawberries faster than most could pick em
Used to get an ass whooping for eating up profit
Good times

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
What made it worse is that when the veggies were ready to go to market we would pick them and load them into a big box truck and packed full on fridays, then on sundays my uncles would come back with $5k-$10k cash and give it all to my grandpa.
He‘s old and so very old fashioned, never put his money in a bank. He used to hide it or bury it, I don’t even know how much money he lost or forgot about, probably hundreds of thousands. Never had a drivers license but rode motorcycles and bicycles all his life.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Yup, garden prep and planting was with tractors and after that I was 90% hard labor with a small row tiller, garden hoe and hand picking everything.
I could eat tomatoes and strawberries faster than most could pick em
Used to get an ass whooping for eating up profit
Good times
Yes, hand picking everything and also hoeing the weeds around the plants manually (especially watermelons, over 30acres fucking manually by 5 people with hoes, took several 6 day weeks)
Picking 20-30lb watermelons and carrying them to the box truck in 90degree heat, fuck! I had such rage I could have killed someone for some relief. I was 13yo

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
And I know what you mean. His method of selling guns is unusual but he’s had some cool shit over the years come in. I remember last year he had some Dracos come from Puerto Rico that we’re seized by police down there. Cool as fuck. One of them said Puerto Rico police on it or something. Think he sold them for 550-600

He gets some cool police trade in Mini's also.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Yes, hand picking everything and also hoeing the weeds around the plants manually (especially watermelons, over 30acres fucking manually by 5 people with hoes, took several 6 day weeks)
Picking 20-30lb watermelons and carrying them to the box truck in 90degree heat, fuck! I had such rage I could have killed someone for some relief. I was 13yo
Did y'all ever figure out how to kill out pig weed and nut grass permanently? LoL. Fuck them weeds.
I don't plant to many watermelons or other viney plants.
Too much tip toeing around vines for me and the neighbors had a better hand at that with their lower laying land so we always traded out with them.