Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

sjhebb

The Mean Peen Fat Seducing Chilling Machine
Site Supporter
Dec 14, 2020
Kennesaw, GA
Zip code
Ya got that right. I added up the miles running back and forth from Atlanta to Metter and Glennville when I was in the Guard back in the day...I would drive fast just to try to stay awake on Sunday evenings...
I used to go to Georgia Southern. The Love’s at Exit 49 was a savior on those trips back and forth.

I really wish those Buc-ee’s were around back then.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
@dougiemac announced "site maintenance"

Thread 'Site Maintenance 05/25/21' https://www.southeasttraders.com/threads/site-maintenance-05-25-21.25366/

However, with all the weird time stamps & everything else, I think it proves we're in the Matrix & @dougiemac is NEO.
Sorry amigos. After last nights site maintenance I had a full plate of meetings and conference calls to deal with today and on top of that apparently the server date / time got rolled back when it came back online which messed with the time stamp and ability to post. Good thing I have super awesome mods like @Jake that hit me up bright and early this morning at 7:22am informing me of the issue. I was able to get the dev team on it immediately and get it resolved. Thank you all for your patience, I do sincerely appreciate that. And with that, I believe that calls for a giveaway! Let me see what I can come up with and do a thank you giveaway for y’all.

btw... the store is ready to go. I’m just waiting for the supplier to give me the green light when they’re ready to begin accepting and fulfilling orders. I hope y’all buy the shit out of some cool ass designs I’ve worked on over the past year.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Sorry amigos. After last nights site maintenance I had a full plate of meetings and conference calls to deal with today and on top of that apparently the server date / time got rolled back when it came back online which messed with the time stamp and ability to post. Good thing I have super awesome mods like @Jake that hit me up bright and early this morning at 7:22am informing me of the issue. I was able to get the dev team on it immediately and get it resolved. Thank you all for your patience, I do sincerely appreciate that. And with that, I believe that calls for a giveaway! Let me see what I can come up with and do a thank you giveaway for y’all.

btw... the store is ready to go. I’m just waiting for the supplier to give me the green light when they’re ready to begin accepting and fulfilling orders. I hope y’all buy the shit out of some cool ass designs I’ve worked on over the past year.
Any ol combloc AK would work for the giveaway. Maybe a shadow 2....just spit ballin here

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Draco draco hit em he go splat
Turn him into Play-Doh lay him flat
Drippin in the Audi with the hatch
Ridin with it on me never lack

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I'm gonna just pay the $25 for the "lost pool key" when we move outta here in a couple weeks and keep using the pool here instead of paying $300 for a pool membership at the neighborhood down the street from my house. It's an actual key and not a key card so they're not gonna change the lock because one person loses a key. Ultimate cheap ass move.