Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Awesome...

20210502_145414.jpg

Someone hit my truck while I was at Ft. Yargo state park for my nephew's 1st birthday party. Luckily they left their number and are still at the park. Making a police report now.

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Awesome...

View attachment 124911

Someone hit my truck while I was at Ft. Yargo state park for my nephew's 1st birthday party. Luckily they left their number and are still at the park. Making a police report now.

You're always seeing weird shit or bad stuff is happening to you at all these kids birthdays you go to lol. Maybe that's a sign.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Awesome...

View attachment 124911

Too nice for bondo, make em put a new OEM bedside skin on it.
And use the Ford Dealership with a guarantee of OEM parts and paint only.
I also request all my old parts back for proof of work done as some will Bondo that up and charge you for a skin replacement anyway.

Last edited:

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Awesome...

View attachment 124911

Did you park out in the middle of nowhere in the parking lot? And still get hit? Or did you park in the front part of the parking lot, because you had kids with you?

At least they left a note.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Who dis...?

It's only about 4" total w/tail.

View attachment 124908
I caught one of these to show my daughter. Let her pet it’s head. Then set it on the railing to go on. She leaned down to tell it good bye, the little bastard turned, stared at her, then jumped right on her face and took OFF! Freaked her out like you wouldn’t believe! Funniest damn thing.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Awesome...

View attachment 124911

Wasn’t me. Just glad they left their info. Maybe you’ll get a GM out of the deal.

Or a Jeep.

SirSpanksAlot

Hunter
Sep 27, 2020
Flowery Branch, GA
Awesome...

View attachment 124911

Had the same thing just happen to one of my bikes. I have a 2017 Triumph Street Cup 900, a cafe racer with a boatload of mods. Someone hit it with their car in a parking lot, knocked it over onto the right hand side... got someone to help them pick it up, and then didn't stick around or even leave a note.

Broke the plate bracket, bent the plate, rashed the right hand muffler, brake pedal, bar end and shifted the bars in the triple clamp, and the front blinker...

What's idiotic is that I park dead center in a parking spot, so you have to swing REALLY wide and go out of your way to hit it, and it's bright yellow and highly visible...

This is why I hate people...

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Did you park out in the middle of nowhere in the parking lot? And still get hit? Or did you park in the front part of the parking lot, because you had kids with you?

At least they left a note.

20210502_150430.jpg

Not quite sure how he hit my truck but he did. Newly retired couple with a brand new truck and camper.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Awesome...

View attachment 124911

Seriously, you have the worst luck with trucks of anyone I know! That sucks man, hope they fix it right and you get a good adjustment on the loss