Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
@Miles, it appears Brooklyn Park, MN is about 20 miles NW of the epicenter of the worst of the George Floyd rioting in Minneapolis last summer.

Not trying to tell you what to do. I've never been in your situation of what sounds like a great job offer but having to move your entire family. These are just the 2 things defining the political/cultural climate of the area that sprang to mind for me & I would definitely want more info on before making a decision.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
You'd be in this democrat's congressional district:

Our District | Representative Dean Phillips (house.gov)

bordering this democrat's congressional district:

Representative Ilhan Omar | Representing the 5th District of Minnesota (house.gov)

I've driven through the 5th District of Minnesota, a few times ( on the way to the Airport, to drop off, or pick up people for training at Ft. McCoy...) They don't call it Mogadishu Minnesota for nothing.
And DAMN... it's cold up there.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Cannot imagine doing a transAtlantic flight in a mask. That alone might be enough to turn the job down.
But they are offering 30% more than I am making now. Supposedly. No firm numbers till I call him back.
I hadn't even thought about that. i almost went nuts having to wear one for 3 hours at the doctor's office with Suz today. (And of course, a mask is completely pointless on me because of a full beard. :noidea:

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code

yxH2qz.gif

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Hopefully it will be my love handles
That is what I want gone also. Lol. Hit some decent numbers in yesterdays leg day. 300 for 2 last set of squats and 305 sumo deadlift for 2 on last set. I have finally gotten over the mental hurdle that plagued me for 6 weeks in the gym. Love the encouraging post by those who train in this thread of their progress and drive

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
That is what I want gone also. Lol. Hit some decent numbers in yesterdays leg day. 300 for 2 last set of squats and 305 sumo deadlift for 2 on last set. I have finally gotten over the mental hurdle that plagued me for 6 weeks in the gym. Love the encouraging post by those who train in this thread of their progress and drive
Start a new thread!
jk. I should update with the workouts from work. Brutal. Good way to cut weight