Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Had my second No Show for the trade this morning. Waited for 30 min. Gave guy my cell after time, date and place was set up. Confirmed last night via PM.
Damn craiglisters.
Giving him a chance to come clean. Stay away from "GunsGirls'n'Guitars" on ODT. Registered December of last year, 6 positive feed backs. Now he will have a negative.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Had my second No Show for the trade this morning. Waited for 30 min. Gave guy my cell after time, date and place was set up. Confirmed last night via PM.
Damn craiglisters.
I had some guy say "I'll take it" and then ghost after I gave him my phone number, time, and meeting place. He never confirmed, so I just never went to the meetup spot. Guess he didn't show up either. CLODT has turned into sort of a place of last resort for me. I'd rather get less money or trade on here than have to deal with bullshitters.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I had some guy say "I'll take it" and then ghost after I gave him my phone number, time, and meeting place. He never confirmed, so I just never went to the meetup spot. Guess he didn't show up either. CLODT has turned into sort of a place of last resort for me. I'd rather get less money or trade on here than have to deal with bullshitters.
In thats case I’ll give you $100

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I’ve been working at an Indian couples house the past few day.

What an atrocious sounding language, why does it sound like they’re yelling at the top of their lungs 100% of the time no matter what they’re saying? I couldn’t spend more than 3 minutes in a Indian boiler room ...

EA5537C9-B215-4E46-9FF6-68CD9A7478B7.gif

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I’ve been working at an Indian couples house the past few day.

What an atrocious sounding language, why does it sound like they’re yelling at the top of their lungs 100% of the time no matter what they’re saying? I couldn’t spend more than 3 minutes in a Indian boiler room ...

View attachment 122077

It's the only way to be heard over all the spices... last time i inspected a house like that, even the crawlspace smelled spicy.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I guess this guy didn't like the service at the jack shack... But kidding aside, what kind of weird motivation dose one have to do that? Did he get a STD? Maybe expose the underground sex trade in the USA? It's very odd... But what the news WONT report, is that the women who "worked" at those places were doing it against their will, and very much a part of the modern day SLAVE trade, no one talks about.

8 People Dead After Shooting at Atlanta-Area Massage Parlors - YouTube