Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
My wife and I decided to stray from our diets and indulge with some Three Dollar cafe, I'm pretty certain that I'm gonna die of a heart attack before I wake up in the AM.

We honestly had no idea that their cheese sticks were 2.5" in diameter....

20210314_234042.jpg

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
My better half opened up a few windows today, which did cool the house down, but unfortunately I didn't realize it when trying out the siding attachment for the pressure washer .... needless to say, she caught my lapse in observational skills just as I was soaking the first open window with siding soap.

On a positive note, we had installed that Nucore waterproof laminate flooring last year .... in case anyone is interested, siding soap does a helluva job on laminate floors.
Stribog gettin' cheaper & cheaper! :dance2:

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Why did nobody tell me how awesome shower beers were?

Really? Come out of the field. turn your weapons in... Get a plastic chair, sit down, and drink a few beers in the shower... The Army has unlimited hot water. But, most of the time, the juice, was not worth the squeeze. Of course, I did it in college as well, much better experience. It's been a long time since I've done that, I need to put it on my bucket list, to do again.