Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Happy Sunday boys. I hope everyone is great. Last couple weeks have been busy for me, moving along as we all do.

I come bearing gifts.

I got hooked up with a local ammunition factory. I will have a standing order for pickup every month for the rest of the year and moving forward.

9mm, 45acp, 5.56mm, 300blk, .308 all available.

Catch is, I will have to commit to what I want for the year in the next two weeks. I can ask for as much as I want, but then its gentleman's agreement that's the order moving forward. I can't keep upping it every month as more people want to buy in. If I ask for X, he will make sure that's filled every month for me.

You guys talk amongst yourselves, Lemme know what you want. Klub gets my cost, and picked up by my work or house.

Further details by pm
I want a case of 5.56 a month, depending on price. Maybe two.

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Happy Sunday boys. I hope everyone is great. Last couple weeks have been busy for me, moving along as we all do.

I come bearing gifts.

I got hooked up with a local ammunition factory. I will have a standing order for pickup every month for the rest of the year and moving forward.

9mm, 45acp, 5.56mm, 300blk, .308 all available.

Catch is, I will have to commit to what I want for the year in the next two weeks. I can ask for as much as I want, but then its gentleman's agreement that's the order moving forward. I can't keep upping it every month as more people want to buy in. If I ask for X, he will make sure that's filled every month for me.

You guys talk amongst yourselves, Lemme know what you want. Klub gets my cost, and picked up by my work or house.

Further details by pm

No commitment necessary today. I will have all the details in the next week.

I am planting seed with you guys so you can all think it over as well. Tell your friends, make money off them, I don't care.

Send me a message, when we're ready to roll I'll go down the inbox.

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Hope everyone had a great Sunday. Nice to have a day off, got to meet @noclevername what a pleasure. Then got to have a nice lunch out with the wife and my son. Then a lovely time looking at bathroom remodel stuff at Lowe's. going to be a project to say the least, complete bathroom gut and re do.