Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I have family in Saint Petersburg and friends all over. You'll have local guides.
Go travel. Clear your head. Do it while you can and single.
@Knight this is really solid advice. You are still young and travel doesn't have to be too expensive. I wish I had taken more time to do something like that when I was younger.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

click the link and watch the video if you haven't already

Everyone needs to watch this... a lot of lessons to be learned. 1st and foremost, if someone goes to their house or car after you have a verbal confrontation with them, they are 100% coming back with a weapon. You then have 2 choices, run or fight. They should have ran, considering that they were just a few meters from their house. I don't understand why they didn't run away after the 1st few gun shots, it didn't appear that they were hit until the 5th or 6th gunshot.

After the initial shots and they were down, they went into what the Army calls a position of comfort, it's what everyone does when they are gravely wounded. I'm surprised that the female was still moving after being shot in the face/head at close range. The Male was out of sight, and I assume prone, and moaning loudly.

Second time the shooter came out with the rifle, he once again shot the woman at close range in the head and body. The rifle rounds were far more effective and it looked like she expired 10 to 15 seconds after being shot the 2nd time.

The shooter then went to put a few more rounds into the man. On one of the shots it sounds like he was trying to take cover under the car, and the shooter shot him at close range in the head, the exact same way he had shot his wife in the street. I only say this because there is a odd echo after one of the rifle shots.

Thirdly, and most importantly this is exactly what Smelly Joe will use to justify nation wide Red Flag laws. Not to mention that the surviving son, will surely be used as a media prop for gun control.

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
Everyone needs to watch this... a lot of lessons to be learned. 1st and foremost, if someone goes to their house or car after you have a verbal confrontation with them, they are 100% coming back with a weapon. You then have 2 choices, run or fight. They should have ran, considering that they were just a few meters from their house. I don't understand why they didn't run away after the 1st few gun shots, it didn't appear that they were hit until the 5th or 6th gunshot.
Or just shut the **** up and go away (into the house).
Even if you're going to be an ass, there's a point you just stop.

9k. woot woot.

Last edited:

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Or just shut the **** up and go away (into the house).
Even if you're going to be an ass, there's a point you just stop.

I was not commenting on the the events that lead up to the shooting, or taking sides... Just commenting on what I saw, sort of a AAR ( after action review ) of the event.

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette

After the initial shots and they were down, they went into what the Army calls a position of comfort, it's what everyone does when they are gravely wounded. I'm surprised that the female was still moving after being shot in the face/head at close range. The Male was out of sight, and I assume prone, and moaning loudly.

Second time the shooter came out with the rifle, he once again shot the woman at close range in the head and body. The rifle rounds were far more effective and it looked like she expired 10 to 15 seconds after being shot the 2nd time.

The shooter then went to put a few more rounds into the man. On one of the shots it sounds like he was trying to take cover under the car, and the shooter shot him at close range in the head, the exact same way he had shot his wife in the street. I only say this because there is a odd echo after one of the rifle shots.

Thirdly, and most importantly this is exactly what Smelly Joe will use to justify nation wide Red Flag laws. Not to mention that the surviving son, will surely be used as a media prop for gun control.
That guy snapped long before this happened. This was just the incident that made him decide HE didn't want to live anymore.

At some point in the near future, this guy was going to end himself. Whether he took anyone else with him or not is dependant on the situation and day of the week is suppose.

And this type of shit happens when you live in a place where it snows all the time... :bull: