American Revival Apparel Company

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Well, a day spent going to doctors for follow up visits for Suz.

The good news is everything still looks good. No signs of any blood clots reforming or scarring in the vein on the ultrasound. (Can they really see scarring in the vein, @Jstegman1? Are they just bullshitting me?) Hip replacement looks just as it should.

Bad news is, of course, that there is still nothing to do about her chronic lyme disease, fibromyalgia or autoimmune conditions. She was in really bad pain all day but went through it all like a champ.

I did tell her doctors they were lucky it was her & not me cause I would have been 'sharing' my pain with everyone.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Well, a day spent going to doctors for follow up visits for Suz.

The good news is everything still looks good. No signs of any blood clots reforming or scarring in the vein on the ultrasound. (Can they really see scarring in the vein, @Jstegman1? Are they just bullshitting me?) Hip replacement looks just as it should.

Bad news is, of course, that there is still nothing to do about her chronic lyme disease, fibromyalgia or autoimmune conditions. She was in really bad pain all day but went through it all like a champ.

I did tell her doctors they were lucky it was her & not me cause I would have been 'sharing' my pain with everyone.

Glad to hear things are about as well as they could be for your bride.

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code