Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I’m actually pissed because I searched for awhile looking for stainless steel and accidentally grabbed zinc coated that’s why I didn’t even use em lol
Lolol I was just fuckin with you man I’m sure they worked fine. Those everbilt’s can be shitty tho sometimes depends on what you are doing with them

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I don’t wanna run
It’s gonna rain
I’m tired

I’m still gonna run
Because I’d rather be cold, and tired, and soaked then feel like a pussy

so off on a run I go
I smashed some baby rats today at work. Used the top end of a pick axe. Felt like I was a ranch hand at a farm. @2Glocks this manly feeling I have now must be how you feel every morning when you get up to take a piss?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Do y’all know you can actually register a ducking inert RPG launcher as a DD? And then register each rocket for $200 ea?

it’s kinda like 40mm HEDP in theory yes you register the tube (or in your case RPG launcher) as a destructive device

then IF (and they’re impossible to find) you could get a hold of some transferable 40mm HEDP grenades you would have to register each individual one as a DD. Problem is there are zero on the private market.

I imagine RPG-7 is the same. You could buy inert launcher, register it, then weld back up the window they cut and core out the concrete or whatever it is they plug it with, but finding a transferable RPG-7 rocket would be border line impossible and probably cost 25-50k even if you found one (wild guess)

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I’m trying to meet up with y’all!
No worries on my end man. I literally don't know what I can get done on any given day until I find out how Suz is doing. None of the stuff here is perishable. I now it's a long way out here. Can prolly figure out a place to meet part way if you need to.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

That was me at 5:00 in the morning one day. I had put out some rat traps the night before and I heard one snap. Ran out and there was a rat caught by the base of its tail and it was going crazy. I took it outside in the back yard and grabbed what I thought was my .22 but turned out to be my .223 bolt gun(oops). I threw the rat with the trap down about 3 feet in front of me, aimed the ".22" and shot it. That little bastard exploded into a million pieces, my ears were ringing and I had blood all over me.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
@2Glocks

back squats will help you get massive tree trunk legs, and a fat juicy fucking dump truck.

They also train you for the worst case scenarios where you have to carry something heavy on your back... Like a dry ass conversation with a girl, or maybe you have to carry your team on WarZone or league of legends, or maybe you have to carry the weight of your sadness.