Faktory 47

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
They’ll just economically, financially and politically ruin people. There won’t be anyone to fight. Literally just ruin businesses, destroy peoples occupation, ostracize people from the community, ban them from travel etc etc

they won’t show up to fight, they’ll seize a bank account and ruin a career

The storm is coming. Did you see what good ole Stan Mccrhystal said? He likened Trump supporters to al Qaida. These fucks have lost their mind.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
The thing with NFA, and I’ve owned NFA items for a long time now, but every year or so it gets more and more difficult.

went from trusts and not needing to submit pics, prints, or CLEO sign off

then went to okay individual and trust files need prints pics and CLEO sign off for every person on a trust or the individual when filing alone

then to scrutinizing every small detail of manufacturer or importer, a small space or a dash here or there in regards to receiver markings

now you can’t even get finger prints, they want them electronically printed not rolled and Covid excuses

the key is to be stubborn, not give up, and continue to press, re-submit, call, bend over backwards because I think they literally hate approving you.

efile was coming there this last year, 18-30 day turn around times were the norm, and now because of demand it’s slowed down, Covid slowed down, and it’s becoming difficult to source their requirements like pics or prints because of economic shut down

Just don’t give up
Continue to press

I will have this thing SBRd no matter what

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
They’ll just economically, financially and politically ruin people. There won’t be anyone to fight. Literally just ruin businesses, destroy peoples occupation, ostracize people from the community, ban them from travel etc etc

they won’t show up to fight, they’ll seize a bank account and ruin a career
This is exactly the plan. :target:

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
The storm is coming. Did you see what good ole Stan Mccrhystal said? He likened Trump supporters to al Qaida. These fucks have lost their mind.
Yeah the terror designations have been flying around like crazy right now, they’re literally stamping “Terrorist” on anyone who disagrees with them, and you of all people know what comes with that designator as far as patriot act and what not. Dangerous times

just watch yourself and move forward cautiously. Always a time and a place and a way to do things.

CE99D603-9BB0-43C4-B235-DD5801B91FE5.jpeg

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Yeah the terror designations have been flying around like crazy right now, they’re literally stamping “Terrorist” on anyone who disagrees with them, and you of all people know what comes with that designator as far as patriot act and what not. Dangerous times

just watch yourself and move forward cautiously. Always a time and a place and a way to do things.

View attachment 116638

I'm treading lightly. I'm also looking for a new job.