American Revival Apparel Company

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Saw the local college girls volleyball team practicing once... never felt like such a dirty old man before that day.

But gosh damn....

Ikr. But after a while of feeling dirty, you get over it an stare at those tushes in tight shorts. You just don’t look at your own family’s tush.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Really, and one year old?

Have at it man, you do you.

Just remember YOU will never be the priority in her life.

That's true most likely... i was the one bringing kids into the relationship. But I'd say my wife is at least equal priority, if not greater. Depends on the day.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
@Knight
Unless you plan to be a real dad, leave mom alone. It is not just her now. I do not know MM's circumstances, but I do know that every kid wants to have mommy and daddy. And they will look at mom's boyfriend hoping that he is the one.
When Shelly died, and I started dating after a year, my boys did not know until after I proposed. They met Dee a couple of time, months apart. I did not want to build their hopes up and dash them.
There were other women I dated before I met Dee, they did not meet the kids.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
@Knight
Unless you plan to be a real dad, leave mom alone. It is not just her now. I do not know MM's circumstances, but I do know that every kid wants to have mommy and daddy. And they will look at mom's boyfriend hoping that he is the one.
When Shelly died, and I started dating after a year, my boys did not know until after I proposed. They met Dee a couple of time, months apart. I did not want to build their hopes up and dash them.
There were other women I dated before I met Dee, they did not meet the kids.

This is very good advice. My kids didn't get introduced to my dates either... not until i was sure of what i wanted.