Faktory 47

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

It’s only fair that paper (Fudd) submissions get through in the sam snout of time as electronic. We have to level the playing field. Make things more fair for everyone.

Biden is making it right.

giphy.gif

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Wanted to jump in and apologize for not participating much lately. Things have been pretty difficult here. The good news is Suz is getting better everyday and doing really well. Finances have been a major problem however.

Since Suz can't get up into the truck we had borrowed her brother's wife's car to get her to doctor's appointments, etc. It didn't cause them any inconvenience because she can no longer drive but, for some unknown reason, they "had" to get the sedan back last week. I've managed to get an old high-mileage but mechanically sound Hyundai sedan for a really good price, so that's taken care of. It will also let me have some time to get my truck fixed. @Axeman brought a code reader when he came out so I now know the types of problems I have. (Thanks again, man.)

In addition to that I've been chasing Medicaid help for Suz's prescription costs which is a pain. Her medicare disability has pretty good pricing, but medicaid will offer more help if you're poor enough (& we are) but since the feds give the medicaid money to the states but medicare is a fed program, I have to deal with 2 government agencies to make that work. You can guess how much fun that is.

Neither our niece or nephew & their kids, who live within 20 minutes of us, have been by to visit Suz since she got home from the hospital at Thanksgiving. She's really hurt by that & I'm so angry I'm not sure it would be safe for them to show up at this point.

And to top it off, a good deal popped up locally on a 3" 686+ (my fav revolver) but of course I have no $ for guns & it went quick.

Sorry for whining guys, but i really needed to let this out & I try to always stay upbeat & positive for Suz.

To end on a pleasant note:

@KhyberPass I have actually got the stuff for your kids & wife packed up and will finally get it mailed.

@Miles Suz made an art piece for your wife when I told her about her surgery and I'll get it mailed out as well.

Thanks all for giving me a place to vent.

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Wanted to jump in and apologize for not participating much lately. Things have been pretty difficult here. The good news is Suz is getting better everyday and doing really well. Finances have been a major problem however.

Since Suz can't get up into the truck we had borrowed her brother's wife's car to get her to doctor's appointments, etc. It didn't cause them any inconvenience because she can no longer drive but, for some unknown reason, they "had" to get the sedan back last week. I've managed to get an old high-mileage but mechanically sound Hyundai sedan for a really good price, so that's taken care of. It will also let me have some time to get my truck fixed. @Axeman brought a code reader when he came out so I now know the types of problems I have. (Thanks again, man.)

In addition to that I've been chasing Medicaid help for Suz's prescription costs which is a pain. Her medicare disability has pretty good pricing, but medicaid will offer more help if you're poor enough (& we are) but since the feds give the medicaid money to the states but medicare is a fed program, I have to deal with 2 government agencies to make that work. You can guess how much fun that is.

Neither our niece or nephew & their kids, who live within 20 minutes of us, have been by to visit Suz since she got home from the hospital at Thanksgiving. She's really hurt by that & I'm so angry I'm not sure it would be safe for them to show up at this point.

And to top it off, a good deal popped up locally on a 3" 686+ (my fav revolver) but of course I have no $ for guns & it went quick.

Sorry for whining guys, but i really needed to let this out & I try to always stay upbeat & positive for Suz.

@KhyberPass I have actually got the stuff for your kids & wife packed up and will finally get it mailed.

@Miles Suz made an art piece for your wife when I told her about her surgery and I'll get it mailed out as well.

no need to apologize. All of us have things to get off our chest. Sorry to hear abt the lows man.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks

Never apologize us for taking care of life my dude. Keep your head up everything will get better

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

Sorry to hear man, sounds like you’re doing everything a man can and should do for your family though and you’re doing well despite the way it may appear. Hold onto that stuff, don’t rush mailing anything out or spend any unnecessary money to do so. Hell I can come up there with @Jake or something say hey and get everything in person save y’all some time and money and get a chance to see you! If you’re busy and it’s easier and you’d like to mail I won’t force myself upon you (I mean that in the most non-rapey way possible)

keep on keeping on old head you’re giving life hell right back

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Sorry to hear man, sounds like you’re doing everything a man can and should do for your family though and you’re doing well despite the way it may appear. Hold onto that stuff, don’t rush mailing anything out or spend any unnecessary money to do so. Hell I can come up there with @Jake or something say hey and get everything in person save y’all some time and money and get a chance to see you! If you’re busy and it’s easier and you’d like to mail I won’t force myself upon you (I mean that in the most non-rapey way possible)

You totally meant it in a rapey way

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA

I am so sorry! Family comes first!
Do not rush mailing anything out, I will be in the area in the next 2 weeks, I will stop by.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
So let’s see
Two sundays ago hiked yonah mountain
Then Tuesday ran 4 miles
Then Thursday ran 4 miles
Then Saturday hiked 11.2 miles
Then Sunday walked 4 miles
Monday did chest and tris
Today ran 4.5 miles

Tomorrow back and bis

trying to keep up from here on out lol

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code

I'd love to meet you, man. And Suz loves @Jake if you guys want to trek out here. Depending on weather & if my truck is running, we can go shooting as well.!

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
So let’s see
Two sundays ago hiked yonah mountain
Then Tuesday ran 4 miles
Then Thursday ran 4 miles
Then Saturday hiked 11.2 miles
Then Sunday walked 4 miles
Monday did chest and tris
Today ran 4.5 miles

Tomorrow back and bis

trying to keep up from here on out lol
Friday-now i have drank more alcohol than I have in months, ate nothing but delicious grilled seafood, smoked cigars and fucked the police. I have also lost weight.