Faktory 47

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code

I’m obsessed with this hyperlite hiking gear.
Expensive stuff. I'd seriously watch a ton of reviews on gear before I invested heavily. It is very easy to buy stuff that doesn't suit you.

I bought Lea Ann that Zpacks tent because she knew it's what she wanted and had done the research.

On the other side, we've both bought stuff that barely got used because we were uninformed before spending. Don't do that!

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA

Expensive stuff. I'd seriously watch a ton of reviews on gear before I invested heavily. It is very easy to buy stuff that doesn't suit you.

I bought Lea Ann that Zpacks tent because she knew it's what she wanted and had done the research.

On the other side, we've both bought stuff that barely got used because we were uninformed before spending. Don't do that!
Much too late for that my man, got about 500 bucks worth of stuff coming :roflmao:

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

Yep I’m gonna research it hard and I think start with their sack/pack combo and roll it

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Fudd me up Scotty

I like .45 acp. Fudd caliber or not... It's a hard hitting round.

Oh, BTW the Dick Farmer who dose the most interesting man in the world ad's for that shitty Mexican beer, is a fucking liberal, who has hosted a fund raiser for the obamas.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I like .45 acp. Fudd caliber or not... It's a hard hitting round.

Oh, BTW the Dick Farmer who dose the most interesting man in the world ad's for that shitty Mexican beer, is a fucking liberal, who has hosted a fund raiser for the obamas.
I like 9mm
10mm
.357 sig.
in that order. But .45 is still America’s round