Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
We usually use the basic FP ink pads from Staples / Office depot, but yeah, if we don't roll enougb of them right, they will get kicked back
I always was told by dudes wiser than myself that the ATF doesn’t even use the cards beyond your first ones successfully saved on file but they still require everyone to submit for every item. Knowing my luck, and peoples bullshit, that’s not true lol

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I always was told by dudes wiser than myself that the ATF doesn’t even use the cards beyond your first ones successfully saved on file but they still require everyone to submit for every item. Knowing my luck, and peoples bullshit, that’s not true lol

It’s just another way to make you kneel before the crowne.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Also holy shit y’all remember when we were all bidding on that 4 pack of flat backs? I still haven’t received those

I’ve got so much shit coming in I can’t keep up

4x flat backs
2x Molot 40s
4 cell russian RPK pouch
Krinkov handguards
Rifle dynamics pouch
Triangle folding stock

I know I’m missing something....
I'll take it lol

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I dunno about ATF (my last can was pre-FPs), in our case we have to do 5 cards for each employee, I've heard they only use 1 & extras are in case others are smudged / not enough roll :noidea:

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
You seem kinda desperate...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Wont work. First you gotta be really friendly to him, and make genuine mature observations, then cut him a huge deal on honey and keep your word before he won’t be your friend anymore
I try to be friends with everyone. Oh well. It is what it is. I’ve had a blast with everyone I met. Just wish more pizza with stegman