Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Not even as a friend? I mean we all hangout outside of work

All it takes is one person with an axe to grind.

I don't know the politics of your organization but man I've seen folks suffer when the rumors start flying...

Use your best judgement - it's the whole risk vs reward thing and the the risk could be very high.

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
Is the 20rd 90⁰ at the bottom? That's cool, hate the slanted ones.
The magazine has straight sides. I believe all the early one were. Some companies make "curved 20s" which are really chopped off 30s.

Here is a sausage link to the 40. These apparently have two labels. One says "famous maker" and the other "Colt".

Last edited:

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Our two Mining branch warehouses are located in the Netherlands and Hong Kong depending on the models ordered, your order will be shipped from one of these two logistics centres.

News about us:

Make your order today!

Отправлено с моего SM-G965F через Tapatalk
@T_Max vaporize his ass

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
@Knight take your officer to the wedding, get blasted drunk, then take her to pound town, film it all, post it online, ruin your career, flee the scene, create a standoff situation, start a fire, rescue yourself, wake up in jail

50.00 for my advice you can Venmo me

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
@Knight take your officer to the wedding, get blasted drunk, then take her to pound town, film it all, post it online, ruin your career, flee the scene, create a standoff situation, start a fire, rescue yourself, wake up in jail

50.00 for my advice you can Venmo me
Sounds like one of your dreams

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Sounds like one of your dreams
I had one last night where I had a bicycle that had 2 back wheels and 1 front wheel and I got two flats and had to go to a motorcycle shop to get them repaired but all the motorcycle dudes were jocking my Bicycle and trying to buy it off me but it wasn’t for sail because I knew what I had