Howard Law

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Is it just me or does V3 seem a lot less busy than V2? I was gone when the swap was done, did a bunch of dudes get butthurt or something?
Well I mean we cut down significantly on cat pictures
Pretty much fast306stang decided he wasn’t going to come back because someone said something he didn’t like. Instead of blocking that person and rejoining us, so not sure there.
Mark23 didn’t come in that often to begin with
Rabbit decided not to join
BBB got banned 3 times

and that’s it honestly.

most guys are posting less because of life, and honestly less cat pictures, random worthless insults calling people “fag” less antique firearms, and complaining in general

I’ll take it

streamline my rifle, my life, and my internet footprint!? Sign me the fuck up lol

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Did not want to clutter the thread:

Please pray.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Most Dudes you don’t see I text with all day everyday and they’re honestly just trying to stay off the internet in general, most are tired of the emotional butthurt side of the forums and I don’t blame them, it’s a struggle for me but I still love AKs and am a glutton for punishment.

When stuff got all complainy and crying and feelings hurt and emotional guys just stepped away.

I mean guys were arguing about logos, and sub forums, and post counts, and boxes, jeeze man it’s a wonder anyone stayed around.
That shit was getting toxic and guys were tired of signing in to mass complaining, arguing, crying just doom and gloom.

hopefully this was a chance to restart and see who really wanted to stick around and make everything work or still be a part of the original friendship we had

gotta put in work for things you care about

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Well I mean we cut down significantly on cat pictures
Pretty much fast306stang decided he wasn’t going to come back because someone said something he didn’t like. Instead of blocking that person and rejoining us, so not sure there.
Mark23 didn’t come in that often to begin with
Rabbit decided not to join
BBB got banned 3 times

and that’s it honestly.

most guys are posting less because of life, and honestly less cat pictures, random worthless insults calling people “fag” less antique firearms, and complaining in general

I’ll take it

streamline my rifle, my life, and my internet footprint!? Sign me the fuck up lol

Needs more weapon pictures. I'm the only one who posts pictures of "builds"... if you could call it that. Not quite there yet.

But yea. More guns.