Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Anywhere you been wanting to travel and see? You could still take a trip
I’ve traveled all over. I have nothing in particular in mind. NOT key west. No desire to go there anytime soon now. I could just go to work those 3 shifts but I’m already scheduled off so might as well go somewhere.

this is the weird part of life when you’re “alone” that you realize you don’t have many friends and shit lol

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
I’ve traveled all over. I have nothing in particular in mind. NOT key west. No desire to go there anytime soon now. I could just go to work those 3 shifts but I’m already scheduled off so might as well go somewhere.

this is the weird part of life when you’re “alone” that you realize you don’t have many friends and shit lol

been there man. No idea your circumstances, but focus on you and the friends you have and like spending time with. Life is a journey with lots of suprises good and bad. Been through things I never dreamed of in my life, today I can say life is good and I have grown from all of my past, good bad and terrible.

hope you can figure something out to do that you enjoy

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code

Not prodding by any means, but if you want to talk about it, I’ll listen.

That offer is for anyone wanting an ear.