Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Huddy

Tracker
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 5, 2016
Cumming, GA
Zip code
I should have put more insurance on those packages. Or, worst case, i guess FedEx will buy my first 2 knives.
Good luck with that. They lost some of my test samples and fought paying me for them for a month...then they magically appeared 30 days later and refused to pay even though I had to replace them immediately. It was a $200 overnight shipment ..they offered to give me half the shipping cost back. When I said the samples are worthless now they said not our prob.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Good luck with that. They lost some of my test samples and fought paying me for them for a month...then they magically appeared 30 days later and refused to pay even though I had to replace them immediately. It was a $200 overnight shipment ..they offered to give me half the shipping cost back. When I said the samples are worthless now they said not our prob.
Pay with AmEx, dispute the charge.
I successfully got funds back on the non-refundable airplane tickets with AE when flight was cancelled due to WuFlu.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Still alive.

Yesterday I felt like I was getting better but then last night I got worse again and thought, "Fuck, here we go again..."

But this morning I feel pretty good. Hopefully I'm on the up and up now.

Thanks for everyone who asked!