Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
It was the most miserable I've ever been, I would have traded my gallstones back. However none of the symptoms are stroke-like?
Soooooo, are you just being a drama queen or a hard ass? If it's the worst pain in 10yrs, your ghey ass needs to be checkin out a hospital, homie!! ;)

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Soooooo, are you just being a drama queen or a hard ass? If it's the worst pain in 10yrs, your ghey ass needs to be checkin out a hospital, homie!! ;)
Well it's not like I enjoy being curled up in the fetal position in the bed in just my boxers with my mother in law standing over me. I wanted my wife to come home from work and take me to the hospital. By the time she got home from work, I was starting to recover.

When the symptoms finally went away I just crashed and went to sleep bc I was exhausted. I don't feel terrible now. Lingering cough and headache.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Well it's not like I enjoy being curled up in the fetal position in the bed in just my boxers with my mother in law standing over me. I wanted my wife to come home from work and take me to the hospital. By the time she got home from work, I was starting to recover.

When the symptoms finally went away I just crashed and went to sleep bc I was exhausted. I don't feel terrible now. Lingering cough and headache.
Damn it man! lol

Sounds like you should have already hit the hospital, but, I envy your MIL getting to gaze over your boxer-clad body ... so sexy